Did you know that shoppers who viewed video were 174% more likely to purchase than viewers who did not? When I read that staggering fact from Retail Touchpoints, I was shocked!
So… if you are not involved in creating and distributing videos, you are missing out on a huge piece of online purchasing power.
Video Syndication is simply one of the hottest trends online. It involves creating videos and funneling them through some of the top video sharing sites. If you want people to engage their purchasing power and buy from you then videos are a must!
When you are in the business of video-making, you are in the persuasion business!
You are persuading your viewers to virtually engage with you. That is exactly what television does. People get so involved with television that they either schedule their lives around their favorite shows, or they record them to watch later.
Your goal is to create videos that are as powerful and as persuasive as a person’s favorite television show.
The process of video syndication entails turning your blog articles into fabulously informative videos. These videos should be articulated in a simple, easy-to-follow fashion with a call to action at the end.
In order to get maximum exposure for your videos, understand that video sharing sites like YouTube rank really highly with Google. So it is imperative that you know how to use keywords in your video titles, descriptions, and tags.
When searching for keywords, look for phrases with competition that is less than 30,000 monthly searches. It is easier to rank higher in search queries for videos that have less competition. I recommend using a free tool like Google AdWords when you are first starting out doing keyword research on competitive phrases.
Once you have established a particular keyword, follow these guidelines to strategically maximize your video for enormous exposure:
- Place the keyword in the beginning of your title – this is critical for high Google rankings. If you are going to place your video on several video sharing sites, then come up with different variations of the title.
- Use the keyword in your description at least twice, and one of those times should be at the very beginning of the description. The key is to make it sound natural. Advanced marketers often take their entire article and put it in the description of the video. This allows them to have various other keywords within the description as well. If you follow this advanced strategy it will help your video rank even higher.
- Put your keyword(s) in the tag or keyword section.
- Include the URL to your website at the very beginning of your description.
- If possible, include the URL inside your video at the end with a call to action to visit your site.
Once you have your videos created and uploaded, you need to funnel them through your syndication partners.
To read this article in full, go to : www.ShowcasingWomen.com
“This article is reprinted with permission by ShowcasingWomen.com, the Premier Resource For 30+ Million Women Entrepreneurs. Visit them for free instant access to their Success Tools.”
Please feel free to leave a comment or share this post with friends.